North 4th Avenue Playground
In 2010-2011, the Minneapolis Parks Foundation helped raise funds for the North 4th Avenue Playground – a vibrant play destination and gathering place for families in Minneapolis’ North Loop neighborhood. This unique playground was custom-designed around themes reflecting its Mississippi River location: Nature, history, sustainability and river stewardship.
- Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
- North Loop Kids
- National Recreation and Park Association
- American Society of Landscape Architects – Minnesota Chapter (ASLA-MN)
- Landscape Structures Inc.