Give to the Max Day is Thursday, November 15, 2012!
Last year, donors from all over contributed to the “tree-covery” effort for North Minneapolis neighborhoods devastated by the spring 2011 tornado. Thank you!
This year, we’re asking you to support our
SiteSeeing Design Curriculum.
Our Give to the Max Day Goal is $11,000, for youngsters in Webber and Van Cleve parks child care programs can complete the 8-week SiteSeeing class.
The cost to us to provide curriculum, training and support free of charge for these two groups is $16,000.
Your generosity on Nov. 15 will help fill the gap and provide these kids with everything they need to complete SiteSeeing successfully:
- Project coordinator and classroom support for 8+ weeks
- Teacher training
- Curriculum teacher for 8+ weeks
- Teacher and class materials, including historic and current maps
- Project supplies and curriculum books for each student
- Cost of bus for a field trip
- Organization of presentation to city or community decision-makers
So please – add us to your calendar for Nov. 15 or
And THANK YOU for helping us teach the future designers of the Next Generation of Parks™!